Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankfullness

Okay, I am going to try blogging once. I just felt the nudge......
Have you ever dreamed of having all your debt wiped out at once? Ever wonder what it would be like to live without the burden of having to pay for things long gone? Have you ever stopped and thanked God for wiping out our debt of sin which we could never pay off ourselves. Our God is an awesome God and I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and His payment of my debt. Not only that but He is always there for me, no matter what I am going through, I know He is right there carrying me.
Watch this video and try not to cry, then stop and say a prayer thanking God for His son and what He has done for us. Happy Thanksgiving you all. We love you all and thank God for each and every one of you!!


4 comments:

Mari said...

I can't get this to play - our computer is having issues, but I appreciate your debt analogy. It really brings home what God has done for us. He is awesome!

Cheri said...

What a powerful video!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too- you are such a blessing to me!

Chad and Tammy said...

What an awesome video! We sure have a lot to be thankful for!!

Cheri said...

Hey,
I tagged you- go check out my blog.