Sunday, November 25, 2007

8 random facts

Cheri tagged me to do this meme.
You list 8 random facts and then tag 8 people.
It's an easy one so thought I'd do it!
1. I was born the oldest and was raised the youngest
2. I have been to China, Russia (3 times), Haiti (2 times), Japan, Switzerland, Canada
3. I have 5 children
4. I was born with a different name than I have now. (I do not mean married name)
5. I have been married for 17 years (got married at age 19)
6. I am left handed
7. I love being a missionary
8. I love Chinese food.
-
I'm tagging the following people:
Tara, Kimberly, Kathy, Tory, Anna, Dawn S, Karla, Tiffany

6 comments:

Mari said...

Very interesting facts - you are going to have some people wondering about a few of them!

Melissa said...

I agree with Mari! Especially #4, though I think I might know what you're talking about...I think it's connected to #1...

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey am I the Kimberly?LOL. I tagged you too because I don't have that many blogging buddies yet, so consider us good : - )

Cheri said...

Great list- trying to be sneaky huh....

Anonymous said...

If that was me you were talking about, you spelled my name wrong, so I guess I don't have to do this one! Just kidding, I will do it anyway unless you weren't talking about me then I won't. And you have little chance of Anna doing hers since she never gets on.

Unknown said...

Wow! I never knew that you were adopted! Now I understnad your big heart for adopted children. I got your tag, and will post on my blog...

-Kath