Karla tagged me, on her blog, to answer some adoption questions. I will do my best! I will be answering for Russia and China.
What are the first 3 things you bought for your new child?
Nikolas (12 months at the time)
Katie (4 at the time)
2. build a bear
Hannah (6 at the time)
2. Build a bear
Who laid the first big kiss smack dab on the face of your new child?
Nik and Katie
1. Nate and myself.
1. Nate, myself and Heather
What was one of the first phrases you learned in your child's native language?
1. Stasvitya (hello) Russian Die roo koo (take my hand) Ya la Te Blu ( I love you)
2. knee how (chinese) Wha ah knee (I love you)
What was your favorite food in country?
1. Cabbage and Pototoes. I also loved this spread for bread called Viola! Yum
1. I LOVED all of it!!
What was your least favorite food?
1. I don't remember what I didn't like.
What part of the adoption process has been the most sentimental to you apart from meeting your child?
1. BRINGING THEM HOME and them meeting their new siblings!!!!!
I am now tagging anyone else who has adopted to answer these on your blog!!