Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Magazine sale

Ah my favorite part of school. Not.....

The fundraising begins. I usually do not send these out but Nikolas was so excited this year about his magazine sale and he asked me to put it on my blog. How could I resist that excitement. So here it:

BALDWIN STREET MS is currently running a fundraiser and needs your support! It’s fast, convenient and easy for you to help our group. When you buy, renew or extend your favorite magazine subscriptions or purchase music or book items from our online store, 40% of each purchase goes back to my organization!

Just click here and you will be able to view my group's web page, offering: - Over 650 popular magazine titles at savings of up to 90% off of newsstand prices- Hundreds of CDs and books - Online shopping available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Thanks, for your support.
Nikolas Yonker
BALDWIN STREET MS

No comments: