Okay Nate did his first of course and I have to follow his wierd things post. Oh boy.
ThanksTori and Jennifer for tagging me!! LOL
1. I am NEVER without a book. Whether I am carrying one in my purse, car or bag I always have somthing with me to read. Its a sickness!
2. I LOVE flying! I love everything about it. I like sitting in airports just people watching. I never mind having long layovers.
3. I hate coffee. However, I love the smell. Makes no sense to me. However I do love Cappechino but I do not think of that as real coffee. It has to be from the gas station though. None of that "real" cappechino.
4. I hate coats. I hate wearing them. You will hardly ever see me with a coat on.
5. I spend time mapping out vacations and cruises on expedia tht I will never take! I just love doing the research and dreaming about it. I just love everything about traveling.
6. I have a love for foreign languages and would love to learn one but I had a spanish teacher tell to no take anymore language courses because I have what is called a language block. How so why would I have a total love for languages if I am not able to ever learn one? Weird.....
7. I love making copies at church. I know it sounds boring but for me it so relaxing! Good thing I practically live in the copy room at church!! I know weird...
I am tagging Cheri, Karla and Tammy