Sunday, January 13, 2008
Okay Tori, This is for you. Somehow even though I have tried to avoid this whole blogosphere thing I have still been tagged. I should know if I comment that makes me free game. So I have to come up with 7 wierd things about myself. That is hard as it is usually others who see the "wierd' aspect of oneselves, but as Tori told me today, everything I do is wierd so this should be easy!
1. I actually do what teenage kids tell me to do. wierd
2. I allow teenage kids to come along on mission trips. wierd
3. I allow teenage kids to take my picture and then use it for blackmail. wierd
4. I laugh when a teenage kid comes up with a joke. Potlucky wierd
5. Sometimes I would rather hang with teenagers than with adults. wierd
6. I parole disobiedient teenagers for good behavior. wierd
7. I stalk blogs to catch up on what is going on in peoples lives, even brainless teenagers who ramble for hours about things that no one can decifer. wierdest
There you go. I guess that was not so hard. By the way, feel free to tag me any time. That was fun! Love ya Tori!!
Posted by Brenda at 1:49 PM