Well for those living in Michigan the weather this morning has been something else. Ice, blowing winds, blizzard like conditions, lots of snow.
It is also the same day that my husband was to leave for Haiti. He is leading a team of 13.
They were VERY delayed this morning and they ended up missing their plane in Chicago.
However God is so good and Nate called me a few minutes ago with news that a flight was available in 30 minutes to Miami and he was VERY positive that they would make it and still make their flight to Haiti today!!!
Thanks to all those that have been praying!!! It is so appreciated!!!!
I will update more later!!!
Nate just called me and now they are NOT able to get on that flight. They are heading out right now to rebook their flights but figure unless a miracle occurs that they will be spending the night in Miami.