Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thought I would throw in just a few more pictures before we leave for home.

Today was a very fun day. We went to Wahoo Bay and the day turned out beautiful.

Nate even had a big first. Since Noah woke up with the flu this morning, Tara had to stay back with him. However we still had to have two trucks because we had so many people going. Well as scary as it may seem to you all Nate was allowed to drive the second vehicle. Things went very well actually even though a horse jumped out at us at point. They do not have deer crossings but they sure do have horse crossings. They run out of no where. It was fun driving and I think it was a huge compliment to him that I almost feel asleep on the way home.


I have to say I do love it down here and I plan to make many more trips. For my friends no I am not feeling the call to come permanately but I will be coming back many times over.

Thanks for all the prayers. We leave tomorrow morning at 7:00am and I have to say I am a little sad. Troy and Tara have been awesome and the team we have has been so great!!!!

Keep those prayers coming. Michelle and Julie I can't wait to see you at the airport. Cheri I hope and pray you can come too but I do understand that it is kind of late!!! I will call you Thursday if I don't see you before!!!! I have to say though that the thought of snow right now is making me very nausous. Today I swim in teal blue waters and tomorrow I get to snow blow my driveway. How insane is that. Posted by Picasa

No comments: