Sunday, June 18, 2006

We are just waiting in our room right now to see that everything with our consulate appointment went okay. Daniel our agency worker was able to go on our behalf today and then we go tomorrow for the Oath and on Wedensday we leave for home!! Hard to believe!!!

I had kind of a tear jerker this morning when I called my mom and dad. My little boy Caleb will NOT talk to anyone on the phone. He is scared of the phone for some reason but my mom told me that he was going to just listen and not talk and when I said Hi sweetie he said Hi Mommy right back and I lost it in the middle of the store. I almost fell off my chair. It was great talking to all the kids today. We are in the middle of a very long thunderstorm. Which is very typical in Guangzhou. If you don't think we see much of the sun in Michigan you should come here for awhile. I don't think I will ever complain about Michigan summers again. We have not seen the sun since we were in Beijing.


We went shopping yesterday. I can't believe how many people are in this city. I know they always talk about how many people are in China but Wow!!!! It is amazing.

Last night we went to Lucy's again for dinner and we ended up going very late and about 5 minutes after our food arrived we looked over and Hannah was sound asleep. She had such a big day and we had to carry her home and she did not move until 8:00am this morning. a day of swimming and shopping just wore her out!!

I wish I had brought our camera with us as it was so cute.

We have a free day today so it is very relaxing today!! Hopefully can write more later.

No comments: