Friday, November 28, 2008

Mattresses

We had such a nice day yesterday!!!

I have to share a huge blessing that happened!!

You know we have been searching for mattresses everywhere we can think of. Well we had some VERY generous people buy us each a mattress for Caleb and Hannah. We NEVER asked for such a gift as we were willing to pay for a mattress we could just not afford brand new. God truly has blessed us over and over again in the last few months and we cannot thank Him enough.

I know there are so many people in need right now and I pray that someday God will allow us to pay it forward for someone else.

6 comments:

Diane said...

That is so COOL! I love how God continues to work all the time!!!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad!! I love seeing the Body at work :) It's pretty awesome!

Cheri said...

That's great!! Just in time for the new room.

Denna said...

That is awesome and a wonderful blessing for you.

Terry said...

God is soooo cool! Terry

T and T Livesay said...

You *DO* pay it forward -- every month ... you dork! Do I need to remind you that you help us live in Haiti ... and in some twisted sense of justice WE have mattresses ... and you did not ---- that is insane -- along with the ice maker. God will bless you guys --- you bless us all the time. Humbled (embarrassed)

t.