Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update on friend with cancer

I just got this email. She is already in surgery so please pray for her and her family.


Please forgive me for not contacting each of you sooner. The hours are speeding by, and, like Martha, I have been busy. Maybe a bit too busy. I truly ask for your forgiveness. My surgery is tomorrow morning, October 22 @ 8 a.m.

On a very positive note...

I can't begin to tell you how peaceful I feel. I FEEL your prayers. I FEEL the Holy Spirit working within me to accomplish that which your prayers have set it out to do. I SEE my body healing quickly. I KNOW I will be a survivor!

Thank You for your continued prayers

2 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

What a testimony! It's amazing how she can experience peace, knowing that God is in control. Awesome!

P.S. - I love your new blog template!! :)

Cheri said...

Love your new look.
I'm so glad that God is giving her peace by the bucketful!