Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Isaiah project

I know that I have written about the Isaiah project before but we are now about 1 month from the conference and I wanted to direct you the link at the right of this post. It is not your typical mission conference but it is about our worship and response to such an awesome God!!

It is based on the Isaiah 6:

1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. 3 And they were calling to one another:
"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory."
4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.

5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."

6 Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

9 He said, "Go and tell this people:
" 'Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving.'


The conference it not expensive and lunch and dinner are included. If you are not from the area there is a good hotel that is close by that I can direct you too.

I think of all my wonderful blogging friends that I have never met and how wonderful would it be if we could all gather in one place and worship our wonderful savior!!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

telltheworld5@gmail.com

Click on the link at the right and you can read all about the wonderful speakers that will be here! You can print the form right off the website.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I can't believe it's only a month away! I'm excited for it! :)

Terry said...

Brenda the conference sounds awesome! I wish we could go. Please let share with us all the Lord does! Terry