Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I have some posts I need to get done of the past week or so. Field day, birthday pictures and so on but as usual my computer is not cooperating. However those can wait.

Today and tomorrow are very special days in our household!!! 1 year ago today we met Hannah for the very first time. I would like to repost what we wrote that day.

http://journeyforhannah.blogspot.com/2006/06/gotcha-june-12th-2006-wow-what-awesome.html

Try clicking on this link if doesn't work for you, you may go back into the Archives and look for June 12, 2006.


I will say that the last year has been just so easy with Hannah. I have had harder moments than she has. I cannot imagine our family without her.

Hannah some day you will read these posts and I want you to know what a treasure from God you are!!!

No comments: