Friday, March 27, 2009

Ebenezer discipleship training center flyer!!

With the help of some wonderful people we now have our Ebenezer Discipleship Training center flier is now done. Our hopes are to get this out to the different churches for prayer and fundraising possibilities.

I am having issues with getting it uploaded into my blog but I would Love to share it with.

If you would be willing to show it to your churches and to your family and friends we would really appreciate it! We want to get to the word out to as many people as possible!! Let them know they can contact us anytime with more questions and we would be very happy to talk to them about it!!

If you would like to see a copy please email me at telltheworld5@gmail.com

Thanks for all the prayers you guys have been giving this new training center!!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm anxious to see them!

Diane said...

I agree with Mari... I can't wait to see the flyer!!!!! :)

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Thank you, Brenda, for your encouragement for us as we follow the LORD to South Africa.
This has been a week of miracles for us. I pray God's blessings for you!
Robbie
BTW, you'll leave for Haiti on the day I come back from South Africa.