Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost Christmas time.

Its been a crazy 1 1/2 weeks. First we hit a deer and then all but two of us came down with the flu. Heather and Hannah do not have it yet and I am praying they stay healthy.

Tomorrow is the possibility of a snow day for the kids and I am praying not. The kids have so many fun parties to go to. Nikolas especially has a fun day planned at school. This is the one day of the year that I can actually get them to want to go to school.

We finally got our van back today. I didn't mind driving the big black diesel but I am glad I no longer have to!! :) The van feels a little small to me now!! Thanks Terri for bringing me to get the van today and for covering me!! LOL you know what I mean!!


4 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

I understand about the truck thing! I hate it when I have to drive the big RED truck!!! I love my van!!!!

Cherdecor said...

I hope that you all stay healthy for Christmas. It is no fun to be sick over the holidays.

Cheri said...

Nick is really wanting a snow day- the girls are really wanting to go to school- we'll see!

Terry said...

Ohhhh, stay healthy! No Flu! Glad you got you van back now....Merry Christmas! Terry