Monday, December 03, 2007

Not much new!

I know its been awhile since I posted anything. I just haven't had much of a chance.

We did get a nice email from Sandi Sheldon.

I know you have all prayed for her so I thought I would share it.

Hi Everyone, We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of the prayers that are being said for us. Words can not begin to express the gratefulness I feel for your efforts to bring us home. Without your rallying for help it probably would not have happened so soon or at all. The last couple of weeks have been a little overwhelming and I apologize for not doing this sooner. We had Dennis's memorial service on Friday and it was a beautiful service. It was so wonderful to see so many people come and pay their respects to a wonderful man. God bless you all!!
Sandi & Hannah

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Oh let her know we are still praying for her.
beverly

lori shepler - said...

did you ever find anything out about her site?

lori
chatterboxls@aol.com