Friday, January 04, 2008

Is it time for the kids to go back to school yet......

The last two weeks have been something! Wow! So much energy coming out of our 5 kids. The problem they are getting so much bigger and so the running sounds are getting a lot louder like a herd of horses ready to trample!! For the most part it has been good. Its really just the last few days that have been tougher and louder. SO much louder. Only a few more days and school starts again! I have to say I am ready and I believe the kids are too!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

I totally agree! I love having them home, but it's time to get back into a regular routine! I can tell the kids need that, and so do I!!

Cheri said...

This has been a really good break for us too- but I do know the kids are ready to get back to school. Arianna can't quit talking about it!

Diane said...

Logan and Tori aren't really "wanting" to go back to school but I think it's time that they "need" to go back. It's not quite as bad though, once they're teens. They don't run and play in the house anymore. Now it's more reading, computer time, video games, tv, or shopping. When they don't have school, they want to take advantage of the time off - I don't blame them at all!